I found this picture while looking for one about all this rain we’re expecting. Thought I should share it with you guys.
9 – 2 – 11
Skill: Turkish getup
Find a heavy single
If the 70# KB isn’t enough, try a barbell
Begin with light weight on the barbell though because it will be A LOT different than a DB or KB
WOD: AMRepsAP in 10:
1 pull up
1 push up
5 double unders
– increase pull ups and push ups 1 rep each round
– increase DUs 5 reps each round
– Will go in 2 heats so you will have a partner to help count for you
– Post loads, scores and scaling to comments and the whiteboard at the box!
– Don’t forget that we have Open Gym on the Sundays that fall on the 1st – 15th of every month, and at CFB on all the following Sundays of each month. This class is from 2-3pm and is just some time for you to show up and comlete a WOD you may have missed, or work on a particular skill. Due to recent lack of attendance, we ask that you RSVP for this class so we know that people are going to show.
If attending on a Sunday falling on the 1st – 15th, contact Stefan (CFMC) @ 409-651-0210
If attending one of the later Sundays, contact Neal (CFB) @ 409-651-5679