Pop quiz: Which of these guys is the Frenchman?
8 – 4 – 11
- Each athlete in a given class is worth 300 lbs
- As a class, must get all of your class’s worth of weight out the doors to the 75m course corner (this can be in dumbells, kettle bells, med-balls, barbells, bumper plates, etc.[5 lb and 2.5 lbs NOT allowed]) NO MORE & NO LESS. Ex: 3 athletes show to the 5 pm class. Must get 900 lbs out the doors to the 75m course corner.
- Once all the weight is at the corner, as a class run 600 m backwards.
- Once the entire class is back from the run, must bring all the weight back into the gym and place all equipment back into proper location (cannot begin until everyone is back from the run.)
- Coaches: verify that the weight is correct while they are running. If incorrect, have them fix corrections before their jouney back into the gym.
– Scores will be total time as a class.
– Post your class, co-athletes, and times to comments –