6 – 29 – 11
WOD: Max efforts in 2 minutes:
– rest 1 minute between efforts
– Post loads and scores to comments –
Single unders- 226
Tire flips- 30 (big tire)
Kb swings- 33 (55#)
Awwwww, I wanna do this!
Let’s put the top ten in normal terms
1. Being able to breathe during workouts
2. Being able to finish a workout
3. Being able to throw weights around like a BA
4. Touching your toes!
5. Throwing heavy weight around quickly
6. Finishing a WOD quickly
7. Not hitting one self with previously mention weight
8. Minimizing breaks between movements
9. Not falling over during a WOD
10. Used to throw things at coaches after hard WODs
(I’m bored if you all can’t tell haha)
459 Row; 52 Doubles; 24 Big tire flips; 38 (45#) KB; 68 Situps
Im totally impressed with you slingin that 45# KB around like a ragdoll!
It was tough, not going to lie, and I am feeling pretty sore from it now. Lol
Stefan challenged me to warm up with 70# kb swings. I did it but it wore me out…..quick.
Um! Guys! I’m pretty excited about the crossfitkaty’s bring the heat WOD’s!!!!!!
64 i think
I really liked this workout. Woot.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *